These Pork chops are the BEST they totally melt in your mouth
If you measure here are the amounts needed:
3/4 cups flour
1/2 TSP ground mustard
1/2 TSP pepper
1/4 TSP Season Salt
4 bone less porkchops
2TBSP Vegetable Oil
1 Can Chicken Broth
(( I dont measure on this and I add Garlic powder and what ever else i feel like, as for the Pork chops I have used both boneless and bone in))
In a Zip lock put approx 1/2 cup Flour and the Seasoning. Add the chops and shake to coat. Then brown the meat on both sides.
Transfer to your Crock Pot.
Place remaining Flour in a bowl with the Chicken Broth whisk til smooth then Pour over Chops.
Cover and Cook on low for 3 to 3 a/2 hours or until meat is tender.
Take chops out Whisk the juices and serve with Pork
Good sides for the gravy either rice or mashed Tators.
Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment