Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pizza Dough Simple

1 cup Warm Water ( not too hot not too cold)
1 pkg Yeast or 2 1/4 tsp yeast from a jar

Prepare your Water add yeast stir let sit 5 min....

2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp Olive Oil

You can use your Mixer with this ( I did with the Hook blade)

Add 2 1/2 cups Flour, sugar,  salt in the mixer and whisk to blend.  Make a well in center add the Yeast Mixture and Olive oil.  Turn on Mixer Low and blend til dough forms a ball.  Then Place on a well floured board and knead for 5 minutes adding the last 1/4 cup as needed ( i didnt have to use too much).

Form the dough into a disk and place into a bowl that has been lightly coated with Olive Oil. Turn the disk over and then cover the bowl with plastic wrap.  Allow to Rise for 2 hours.

After the 2 hours Punch down and begin your cooking.

I cooked my pizza in a Large Cast Iron skillet using the whole dough it can be split too.  I baked my pizza with all ingredients at 400 for about 20 minutes.  Pizza was devoured by Family I am no longer allowed to by premade dough. :)  Hugs and Love Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment