Ingriedients:
Apricots
Simple Syrup*
Mason Jars
I did this as a hot water bath.... I had a Apricot Tree that exploded with Apricots so for this I got 12 Jars Canned....
I made a Simple Syrup for 12 jars 10 cups water 6 cups sugar... cook til sugar melts... start then your water for water bath..
Take your apricots and wash then split in half take out seeds and start placing in jars upside down fill til 1/2 inch from top.....
Once jars are filled ( i did 6 at a time) add syrup and place lid on put in water bath.
** You need to hot water wash your jars and lids toooooooo**
when you get your 6 jars in make sure water is boiling and jars are covered with water... KEEP at a boil for 30 minutes then remove and cool you should hear the lids a popping down woowoo. then store when cool

No comments:
Post a Comment