Lasagna
Sausage hot or spicy any type you like
Onion ( optional)
Peppers(optional)
Ricotta
mozzarella
Marinara
egg
salt, pepper crushed red peppers
Basil ( fresh if you have)
( i did not put amounts it depends on your family this will freeze good)
Preheat 375
I took 12 lasagna noodles and cooked til done
Meanwhile cook your sausage
I took my peppers and Onions and placed in my food processor and by accident really chopped them However it worked I added them to the sausage as it cooked. It was GOOD.
Once done cool
Put your casserole or Loaf pan you will be cooking in add some marinara to bottom
Mix the Ricotta 1 egg salt pepper basil, add the cooled sausage.
Drain noodles and pat dry lay flat and spread mixture. Add Mozzerella shredded to the top then ROLL your lasagna, Place in a pan repeat til all done.
Once you have rolled your noodles place in your casserole or loaf pan top with marinara and rest of mozzarella if you have left and place in oven cook til melted and hot and bubbly
Let rest about 5 minute then ENJOY hugs and Love

No comments:
Post a Comment