Ingredients:
1 can of crescents 8count
5 large eggs
1 cup of shredded Colby and monterey jack cheese (I don't measure my cheese)
8 slices of fully cooked bacon (I break mine up in small pieces and place around in a circle on the crescent rolls)
I add plenty of cheese on top before putting in the oven
The below pics are from the recipe I found online!!
1 can of crescents 8count
5 large eggs
1 cup of shredded Colby and monterey jack cheese (I don't measure my cheese)
8 slices of fully cooked bacon (I break mine up in small pieces and place around in a circle on the crescent rolls)
I add plenty of cheese on top before putting in the oven
The below pics are from the recipe I found online!!
Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Scramble your eggs on stove top. Lay out crescents
on a parchment lined pizza pan as shown below.
on a parchment lined pizza pan as shown below.
No comments:
Post a Comment