Saturday, September 28, 2013

Brrr its Soup time Roasted Chicken Soup

Ingriedients:

Chicken Stock  -- Best if ya save the carcass from your roasted chicken you make or if ya buy one

Veggies:
 the list is endless and really its what ya like.  I used the following most of the time:

Large Onion chopped
Celery Chopped ( how ever much ya want)
Carrots chopped
Green beans
Garlic ( again however much ya want)
Pasta or Rice or Tators depending what ya want and only a little cause the more ya put in the thicker the soup
Seasonings ( again what ya choose) I used Garlic powder, basil, salt pepper

( I have added cabbage broccoli turnips, etc whatever I have in stock)

Put all in a pan and let it come to a bowl then simmer til ready to eat you want to cook it down a bit

The Longer the soup cooks the better it is

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment